School Uniform as a vehicle to turn young people into conforming business drones from the age of 5 is ridiculous. Know the following statements of the blindingly obvious:
- Kids don’t stop learning because they wear Jeans.
- Jeans are harder wearing than most school trousers.
- Kids don’t want blazers, they want a many pocketed multifunctional over garment to keep their valuables close to their person. The best solution to this is a Walking Jacket.
- Offer the blighters a choice, manage their self expression rather than turn it into a crime.
- Enforcing a uniform code is about breaking the spirit of the children.
- Kids like a Brand to be proud of wearing, not a blazer with a crest.
- Make your uniform a functional brand they want to wear at the weekend.
Bottom line: kids stop learning when they are taught by morons, not because of denim or goretex.